No Result
View All Result
Monday, February 16, 2026
23 °c
Tripoli
24 ° Sat
24 ° Sun
  • Advertising
  • Contact
LibyaHerald
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
LibyaHerald
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

At LEES 2026 Massad Boulos says ‘‘I’m here today because Donald Trump sees the high value in the Libyan-American partnership’’

bySami Zaptia
January 25, 2026
Reading Time: 3 mins read
A A
PM Aldabaiba inaugurates LEES 2026: Agreements and MoUs signed with Total Energies, ConocoPhillips, Chevron and Egyptian government

Several strategic agreements were signed at the 4th LEES 2026 in Tripoli (Photo: GNU).

‎During the activities of the 4th Libya Energy and Economy Summit (LEES 2026), Advisor to US President Donald Trump, Massad Boulos said LEES 2026 is more than a conference, it is a bright return for Libya to the world’s major energy powers.‎

‎- Libya is on the cusp of an opportunity to transition and to turn extraordinary wealth into wealth and prosperity through partnership with the United States.‎

‎- This summit represents a pivotal event for work and investment, and the development of the energy sector in Libya is not a goal but an urgent need.‎

‎- I’m here today because Donald Trump sees the high value in the Libyan-American partnership.‎

RELATED POSTS

Boulos confirms holding Paris meeting last week between east and west Libya

LEES 2026 had a very American flavour this year: AmCham Libya

‎- Trump sent me a clear message: The United States is ready to work with you and we want Libya to succeed and reach advanced levels.‎

‎- I say on behalf of Trump that the United States is redoubling its work with Libyans in all areas and regions to advance our common interests.‎

‎- The deal between the National Oil Corporation and the American company ConocoPhillips to expand the partnership to unprecedented levels.‎

‎- The United States and its companies are betting on Libya’s future, and we support Libya’s ambitious goals of 3 million barrels of oil per day.‎

‎- American companies will help in this success and will bring unique technologies and efficiencies.‎

‎- We are pleased that Libya is hosting the 2026 military exercise, which is an example of uniting East and West with the United States to build the security needed to protect Libya’s sovereignty and economy.‎

The US Embassy: Libya is a key economic partner
Commenting on LEES 2026 yesterday, the US Embassy said ‘‘Libya is a key economic partner. Today at the Libya Energy & Economic Summit in Tripoli, U.S. Senior Advisor for Arab and African Affairs Massad Boulos joined Libyan partners to celebrate significant milestones in U.S.-Libya commercial relationship.

The National Oil Corporation’s announcement regarding the expansion of the Waha Consortium partnership with ConocoPhillips is a prime example of the deepening collaboration between the United States and Libya.

We also welcomed the signing of a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the NOC and Chevron, which paves the way for Chevron’s return to Libya. U.S. expertise and technology remain vital to helping Libya realize its energy potential and achieve lasting economic stability’’.

.

PM Aldabaiba inaugurates LEES 2026: Agreements and MoUs signed with Total Energies, ConocoPhillips, Chevron and Egyptian government

NOC Chairman confirms Libya’s ability to realise tangible production achievements in the sector despite challenges

Tags: LEES 2026 Libya Energy and Economic SummitMassad Boulos Trumps U.S. Senior Advisor for Arab and African Affairs

Related Posts

NOC announces force majeure at Zawia port
Business

“Transition to Clean Energy in Fezzan” symposium held by University of Fezzan and supported by NOC

February 16, 2026
CBL receives results from meetings with international banks
Business

CBL reaches agreement with importers to urgently deliver 2.5 million boxes of cooking oil

February 16, 2026
Minister of Industry meets the Committee for Localisation of Oil Materials and Equipment Industry
Business

Ministry of Industry exploring establishing two-million-ton annual capacity “environmentally friendly” cement plant with China’s Goodwill Ceramic

February 16, 2026
NESDB discusses food security and social protection with World Food Programme
Business

NESDB holds Istanbul meeting to advance Libya’s food security programmes

February 15, 2026
Tripoli based Military Industries Organisation opens “Libyan Inventor” office
Business

Military Industrialisation Organisation signs major strategic agreement with Turkish company to begin a new industrial phase

February 15, 2026
HoR condemns Serraj’s foreign intervention call
Business

Economic diversification conference held in Benghazi by HoR and CBL

February 15, 2026
Next Post
NOC announces force majeure at Zawia port

Sirte Oil Company’s new and re-started wells add 4,020 barrels of oil per day to production

State Telecoms Holding Company, LPTIC, reveals increasing revenues for 2021-2023

Libyan Telecoms Holding Co. signs MoU with US company KBR to develop infrastructure and 5G networks

Top Stories

  • NOC announces force majeure at Zawia port

    Seven companies successful as Libya announces results of first public bidding round for oil and gas exploration‎ in 17 years

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • MFZ signs strategic maritime MoU with the Egyptian company MAPSO to enhance capabilities in building and maintaining marine vessels

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • General Staff of Libyan Army strongly condemns yesterday’s Janzour armed clashes – those responsible will be held accountable

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Saif al-Islam Qaddafi buried in Bani Walid next to his brother – thousands attend funeral as supporters of former regime display old green flag

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Tunisian Ministry of Transport announces studies for railway connection project with Libya and Algeria

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
ADVERTISEMENT
LibyaHerald

The Libya Herald first appeared on 17 February 2012 – the first anniversary of the Libyan Revolution. Since then, it has become a favourite go-to source on news about Libya, for many in Libya and around the world, regularly attracting millions of hits.

Recent News

“Transition to Clean Energy in Fezzan” symposium held by University of Fezzan and supported by NOC

CBL reaches agreement with importers to urgently deliver 2.5 million boxes of cooking oil

Sitemap

  • Why subscribe?
  • Terms & Conditions
  • FAQs
  • Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
  • Subscribe now

Newsletters

    Be the first to know latest important news & events directly to your inbox.

    Sending ...

    By signing up, I agree to our TOS and Privacy Policy.

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password? Sign Up

    Create New Account!

    Fill the forms below to register

    *By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    All fields are required. Log In

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Login
    • Sign Up
    • Libya
    • Business
    • Advertising
    • About us
    • BusinessEye Magazine
    • Letters
    • Features
    • Why subscribe?
    • FAQs
    • Contact

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.