No Result
View All Result
Saturday, February 21, 2026
23 °c
Tripoli
24 ° Sat
24 ° Sun
  • Advertising
  • Contact
LibyaHerald
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
LibyaHerald
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Tripoli Chamber of Commerce signs a MoU with National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce (NUSACC) during US visit

byLibya Herald reporter
January 23, 2023
Reading Time: 2 mins read
A A
Tripoli Chamber of Commerce signs a MoU with National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce (NUSACC) during US visit

The Tripoli Chamber of Commerce signed an MoU with the National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce in Washington DC. during its US visit last week (Photo: Tripoli Chamber).

The Tripoli Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture signed a memorandum of understanding with the National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce (NUSACC) in Washington, DC.

The signing of the MoU came after a 40 member Tripoli Chamber delegation completed their participation in the World of Concrete (WOC 2023) exhibition from January 17-19 January in Las Vegas – organised by AmCham Libya.

Tripoli Chamber reported that the MoU with NUSACC aims to enhance trade cooperation, exchange experiences in several fields, support companies and facilitate the movement of business owners, organize joint economic conferences and exhibitions in both countries and implement training and support programmes targeting members of the chambers and national elements.

The signing took place on the side-lines of a meeting that included the Chairman of the Tripoli Chamber, Anwar Abu Sitta, and the President of the NUSACC David Hammouda, in Washington, DC, In the presence of the Ambassador of the United States of America to Libya, Richard Norland, a NUSACC member James Smith, David Linfield, responsible for the Libya office in the US State Department, and Megan Doherty, Deputy Head of the Middle East Department at USAID.

Speaking exclusively to Libya Herald about the US visit, Tripoli Chamber chairman, Anwar Abu Sitta, said that the aim of overseas visits and meetings is to open the horizons for Tripoli Chamber members and launch them into international economic forums to learn about economic developments around the world.

RELATED POSTS

AmCham Libya organises its first-ever U.S. Company Healthcare Workshop in Libya from 27 to 28 January

AmCham Libya organizing Second AmCham Pavilion at Tripoli’s 2026 Libya Energy & Economic Summit (LEES)

He said the main goal is to open the doors of cooperation between Libyan businessman and women, especially Tripoli Chamber members, with businessmen and women around the world, including in the United States of America.

He explained that the visit to the United States of America and the signing of the memorandum of understanding comes within the framework of the Tripoli Chamber of Commerce seeking to benefit from the economic expertise that America enjoys. This includes the transfer of technology for the benefit of Libyan business and companies, and enhance the presence of American companies to invest in Libya in cooperation with Libyan companies in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, construction and contracting fields.

Tags: AmCham LibyaNUSACCTripoli Chamber chairman Anwar Abu SittaWOC world of concrete Las Vegas

Related Posts

LBC leading delegation to Miami for America’s Food and Beverage Show – 18 to 20 September
Business

LBC and Libyan African Council for Sub-Saharan Countries held its first official meeting – an action plan to enhance Libya’s economic presence in Africa is agreed

February 21, 2026
ESDF and subsidiary LIDCO hold meeting with KPMG to follow up on financial evaluation within ESDF’s programme for subsidiary companies
Business

LIDCO continues construction on 8,500 car multistorey carpark as part of Tripoli Gate 1 Project

February 21, 2026
GNU to take oath at Benghazi HoR session and budget to be approved at Tripoli session: GNU
Business

Aldabaiba calls on CBL Governor to halt all 2026 project spending across Libya – until the newly US-brokered unified spending agreement is adhered to

February 21, 2026
Tripoli based Military Industries Organisation opens “Libyan Inventor” office
Business

Military Industrialization Organisation delivers 7,000 cooking gas cylinders it has manufactured locally to Brega Oil Marketing Company

February 20, 2026
Economy Ministry creating e-regulations website for registering companies
Business

One-Stop Shop system for company registration to be activated – again!

February 20, 2026
71 commercial vessels were received by the Julyana Free Zone Port in August
Business

Julyana Free Port meet high-level British delegation visiting Benghazi

February 20, 2026
Next Post
Libya Exhibition for Exporting Communications and Information Technology Services (ECITS) 2023: 20 to 22 February at Tripoli Sports City

Libya Exhibition for Exporting Communications and Information Technology Services (ECITS) 2023: 20 to 22 February at Tripoli Sports City

The North African Forum on Internet Governance to be held in Tripoli in May

The North African Forum on Internet Governance to be held in Tripoli in May

Top Stories

  • Aldabaiba attempts to solidify his position and continues to entrench rentier state with a spree of handouts

    Aldabaiba refutes Italian media reports of another health setback – says he was having a routine checkup coinciding with a Milan visit

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Seven companies successful as Libya announces results of first public bidding round for oil and gas exploration‎ in 17 years

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Military Industrialisation Organisation signs major strategic agreement with Turkish company to begin a new industrial phase

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • US working for economic and military integration by bringing together senior officials from eastern and western Libya: Massad Boulos at Security Council

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • No progress in Libya’s latest political Roadmap: UNSMIL head Tetteh

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
ADVERTISEMENT
LibyaHerald

The Libya Herald first appeared on 17 February 2012 – the first anniversary of the Libyan Revolution. Since then, it has become a favourite go-to source on news about Libya, for many in Libya and around the world, regularly attracting millions of hits.

Recent News

WHO confirms elimination of trachoma as a public health problem in Libya – particularly notable given years of political instability and humanitarian challenges on health services

Aldabaiba refutes Italian media reports of another health setback – says he was having a routine checkup coinciding with a Milan visit

Sitemap

  • Why subscribe?
  • Terms & Conditions
  • FAQs
  • Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
  • Subscribe now

Newsletters

    Be the first to know latest important news & events directly to your inbox.

    Sending ...

    By signing up, I agree to our TOS and Privacy Policy.

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password? Sign Up

    Create New Account!

    Fill the forms below to register

    *By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    All fields are required. Log In

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Login
    • Sign Up
    • Libya
    • Business
    • Advertising
    • About us
    • BusinessEye Magazine
    • Letters
    • Features
    • Why subscribe?
    • FAQs
    • Contact

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.