By Sami Zaptia.
London, 25 June 2021:
The Zliten Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture announced yesterday that it will host a B2B forum on 3rd July with more than 40 Tunisian companies.
The Chamber said the meeting will be direct bilateral dialogues between local and foreign companies to find partnership opportunities in the following economic and commercial activities:
- Food industry
- Beverage and sweets industry
- Packaging and canning of dates
- Dates syrup manufacturing
- Packaging of olive oil
- Import and export of vegetables and grains
- Environmental Services
- Paper cups industry
- Sterilization and paramedical materials
- Transportation of petroleum goods and equipment
- Oil logistics
- Trade in industrial parts
- Manufacture of kitchen equipment from steel
- Tile and roadside industry
- Building materials industry
- Medical equipment and medicines
- Plastic pipe industry
- Concrete industries
- Metal Forming
- Manufacture, installation and engineering of hangers
- Factory installation and maintenance
- tuna industry and fish canning
- Oil contracting and consulting
- General Contracting
- Cheese and dairy industry
- Metal and construction contracting
- Hospitals and sanatoriums
The announcement by Zliten Chamber of the B2B event with Tunisian companies next month comes on the back of a visit by a Tunisian delegation to Zliten on 19 June.
The visit led to the agreement on a partnership between the private and public health sector and some health institutions in Tunisia, especially with regard to the field of training, development and raising efficiency.
The Libyan Tunisian business meeting also comes on the back of the participation of Zliten Chamber in May in the Djerba International Business Forum (DIBF).