No Result
View All Result
Friday, February 20, 2026
23 °c
Tripoli
24 ° Sat
24 ° Sun
  • Advertising
  • Contact
LibyaHerald
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
LibyaHerald
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Tripoli government completes or launches 68 new projects in February 2025

bySami Zaptia
March 3, 2025
Reading Time: 3 mins read
A A
GNU to take oath at Benghazi HoR session and budget to be approved at Tripoli session: GNU

(GNU).

‎Tripoli based Libyan Prime Minister, Abdel Hamid Aldabaiba, said that 68 new projects had been launched or completed in the month of February.

The projects were in the fields of health (23), education (15), infrastructure and electricity.

These included:

  • The Sewage Treatment Plant
  • The Water Discharge Line
  • A specialist health centre to be operated by a team of Spanish specialists
  • The newly refurbished Martyrs Square
  • The Al-Andalus Yacht Marina

RELATED POSTS

Aldabaiba speaks on the economic crisis, cabinet reshuffle, elections and Qaddafi supporters in his 15th anniversary of 17 Feb 2011 Revolution speech

First phase of technical study assessing existing damage to Zumurrud Mall project completed

It will be recalled that in January the Tripoli government had reported that during a meeting Aldabaiba had followed up on the plan to open or launch 52 projects in 2025.

These include 43 projects ready for opening covering vital sectors such as transportation, infrastructure and health.

The projects come within the framework of the ‘‘Prime Ministerial Initiatives and Strategic Projects’’ aimed at promoting development and improving public services.‎

During his meeting with government officials at the Cabinet Office, Aldabaiba stressed the need to complete them within the specified timeline.

‎The Prime Minister had concluded the meeting by wishing 2025 to be a happy year for all Libyans, and a year of work and perseverance to achieve the desired development goals and to improve the lives of citizens and achieve the desired goals.‎

The projects will be spread across 28 cities.

Aldabaiba had also assured that Tripoli International Airport will be opened in 2025 and so will several phases of the Tripoli Third Ring Road.

He said building the state and achieving development is the way to honour the sacrifices of Libyans.

Aldabaiba launches vital sewage treatment plant and water drainage line projects in Tripoli‎

Al-Andalus Marina opened by PM as part of 17 February anniversary celebrations


Aldabaiba conducts inspection tour of the implementation of Tripoli International Airport’s first terminal

Aldabaiba opens the International Advanced Surgery Centre – to be operated by Spanish specialists

43 new projects will be launched in 2025 – including the completion of Tripoli International Airport

Aldabaiba launches vital sewage treatment plant and water drainage line projects in Tripoli‎

Aldabaiba follows up on 52 projects in 2025 – including in infrastructure, transport and health

Tripoli’s Grand Water Reservoir: Aldabaiba to eliminate water scarcity by supporting development projects

Tripoli government follows up on unfinished Islamic Call Society’s commercial and entertainment complex project

China’s OVM celebrates its contribution in Libyan construction projects, including Third Ring Road

Tags: Abd Alhamid aldabaiba pm GNU Government of National Unityproject projects

Related Posts

Misrata Chamber of Commerce holds meeting with companies to discuss HoR’s new tax bill
Business

Misrata Chamber to hold workshop on “Advance Consignment Information (ACI)’’ imported cargo tracking and registration system adopted by Libya

February 19, 2026
Aldabaiba relaunches construction of Tripoli Gate’s Zumurrud Shopping Mall on Airport Road
Business

First phase of technical study assessing existing damage to Zumurrud Mall project completed

February 18, 2026
Libyan Ports fees increased by 235 percent to reflect dinar devaluation
Business

Tripoli Port receives Kone Crane-type grab from Turkish branch of Portunus

February 19, 2026
Economy Minister Hwej reviews his ministry’s implementation of its 2023 plan and issues several directives
Business

Ministry of Economy invites Serbian companies to participate in 52nd Tripoli International Fair

February 18, 2026
‘‘Enhancing skills related to the green and blue economy to enhance employment opportunities’’ workshop held in Tripoli
Business

Ministry of Planning meets Libyan Industry Union to discuss support for nationally manufactured products

February 18, 2026
Policeman killed in UNDP Tripoli office attack
Business

Libyan institutions explore how emerging technologies can strengthen education and scientific research

February 18, 2026
Next Post
Attorney General orders arrests at Jumhouria bank branch for embezzlement

Three Libyan Foreign Investment Company officials in Morocco held in pretrial detention for fraud

Dutch embassy assesses security standards, rules and procedures at Tripoli’s Mitiga airport

Director General of Italian Civil Aviation arrived in Tripoli yesterday for a five-day visit to consider lifting flight ban

Top Stories

  • NOC announces force majeure at Zawia port

    Seven companies successful as Libya announces results of first public bidding round for oil and gas exploration‎ in 17 years

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • General Staff of Libyan Army strongly condemns yesterday’s Janzour armed clashes – those responsible will be held accountable

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Military Industrialisation Organisation signs major strategic agreement with Turkish company to begin a new industrial phase

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Tunisian Ministry of Transport announces studies for railway connection project with Libya and Algeria

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • US working for economic and military integration by bringing together senior officials from eastern and western Libya: Massad Boulos at Security Council

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
ADVERTISEMENT
LibyaHerald

The Libya Herald first appeared on 17 February 2012 – the first anniversary of the Libyan Revolution. Since then, it has become a favourite go-to source on news about Libya, for many in Libya and around the world, regularly attracting millions of hits.

Recent News

US working for economic and military integration by bringing together senior officials from eastern and western Libya: Massad Boulos at Security Council

Misrata Chamber to hold workshop on “Advance Consignment Information (ACI)’’ imported cargo tracking and registration system adopted by Libya

Sitemap

  • Why subscribe?
  • Terms & Conditions
  • FAQs
  • Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
  • Subscribe now

Newsletters

    Be the first to know latest important news & events directly to your inbox.

    Sending ...

    By signing up, I agree to our TOS and Privacy Policy.

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password? Sign Up

    Create New Account!

    Fill the forms below to register

    *By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    All fields are required. Log In

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Login
    • Sign Up
    • Libya
    • Business
    • Advertising
    • About us
    • BusinessEye Magazine
    • Letters
    • Features
    • Why subscribe?
    • FAQs
    • Contact

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.