By Sami Zaptia.
London, 30 August 2020:
- More than 30 research studies to be launched
- Studies will help regional spatial economic development
- Studies will guide future industrial investment plans
- Studies will help ‘‘value-added’’ programmes
- Studies to cover all Libya
- Studies conducted by Industrial Research Centre
- Studies supported by Tripoli Economy Ministry
More than 30 recent studies on industrial spatial development covering the entire Libyan territory are to be launched in the coming period, the Tripoli Ministry of Economy and Industry reported. The studies were conducted by Libya’s Industrial Research Centre.
The announcement of the launch was made after a meeting last on 18 August between the Ministry and the Industrial Research Centre.
The Ministry pledged support to complete these studies, which will be an aid to guiding development and value-added programs. It said that the studies come within the framework of activating industrial spatial development programmes and framing future investment plans.