By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 30 December 2013:
Two electricity linesmen had a remarkable escape from serious injury after they shut off power to . . .[restrict]the wrong circuit during a routine maintenance operation in Sebha.
The engineers received high voltage shocks when they began work on cabling that was still live at West Sebha power station . The senior manager at the plant, Salem Alsanussi said that Khaled Ashmawie and Belal Othman had received slight burns and a few other injuries as a result of the mistake.
Nevertheless, the pair had been in real danger, said Alsanussi and had been very lucky to survive. Othman however is now being transferred to Turkey for further treatment. [/restrict]