No Result
View All Result
Tuesday, May 19, 2026
23 °c
Tripoli
24 ° Sat
24 ° Sun
  • Advertising
  • Contact
LibyaHerald
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
LibyaHerald
No Result
View All Result
Home Libya

Benghazi classic car show opens tomorrow

bythomwestcott
July 2, 2013
Reading Time: 1 min read
A A

By Ayman Amzein.

Benghazi, 2 July 2013:

The opening of Benghazi’s fifth classic car rally has been postponed by one day, after it . . .[restrict]coincided with works on the nearby $100 million Naseem Towers project.

The launch of the fifth classic car exhibition in Benghazi will be welcomed by motoring enthusiasts in the east. The three-day festival, which opens tomorrow, features a display of classic vehicles as well as award ceremonies for the best in the show.

Vehicles entered into the show have to follow the strict criteria of being manufactured before 1982, said the chairman of the exhibition’s organising committee, Hatem Tira. Cars also need to be in good condition, both inside and out, he said.

RELATED POSTS

First Phase projects in Benghazi’s Julyana district inaugurated – including five bridges

China’s Ambassador to Libya visits Benghazi on the inauguration of China’s COSCO direct shipping line to the city

Tira added that as well a prize for the best classic car, this year’s competition would include categories for the most distinct vehicle, and for the person who has owned a classic car for the longest time.

The exhibition is being sponsored by a group of companies, including mobile network provider Al Madar, the Libyan Car Club and the Libyan Classic Car Club.

Car dealerships will also be on site to display the very latest latest models from some of Libya’s favourite car manufacturers. These include Toyota agent – Mas Abdullah Sennusi, BMW agent – Waha Company, and Mazda and Volvo agent – the Libyan Car Company. [/restrict]

Tags: Benghazicarsclassic car showLibyavehicles

Related Posts

Fifth Libyan-German Economic Forum kicks off in Tripoli
Business

Fifth Libyan-German Economic Forum kicks off in Tripoli

May 19, 2026
Visiting Jordanian specialists perform 18 infertility and delayed childbearing operations in Zintan Hospital
Libya

First phase of the Health Ministry’s Central Emergency Response Room activated

May 18, 2026
In the year that Libya hopes to hold elections, decision declaring all previously registered NGOs void is now deemed binding
Libya

Court of Appeal acquits former Qaddafi intelligence chief Senussi, and others, of all charges related to suppression of protesters during 2011 revolution

May 18, 2026
Japanese embassy to resume its work from Tripoli soon
Libya

Japan ready to provide technical and technological support to improve quality of medical services provided to Libyan citizens

May 16, 2026
Visiting Jordanian specialists perform 18 infertility and delayed childbearing operations in Zintan Hospital
Libya

Minister of Health inaugurates 13 Golden Clinic Complexes – bringing a radical transformation in accessible healthcare to citizens

May 16, 2026
Libya

Al-Ittihad Football Club fans demonstrating against a result of a football match set fire to Prime Minister Aldabaiba’s Office in Tripoli

May 15, 2026
Next Post

Dutch-Libyan business conference held in The Hague

Dates confirmed for London FDI Libya conference

Top Stories

  • CBL receives results from meetings with international banks

    Central Bank of Libya source to Libya Herald: Direct transfers will effectively end the black market’s monopoly on foreign currency

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Fly Dubai announces launch of its direct Dubai-Benghazi route starting from 17 June

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Largest NOC delegation attends London’s Africa Energies Summit & Libya Energy Forum, signs MoU with LBBC and British Council

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Shell finalising study on several Libyan oil and gas fields’ development potential – to be submitted by end of May as part of 2025 MoU with NOC

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Al-Ittihad Football Club fans demonstrating against a result of a football match set fire to Prime Minister Aldabaiba’s Office in Tripoli

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
ADVERTISEMENT
LibyaHerald

The Libya Herald first appeared on 17 February 2012 – the first anniversary of the Libyan Revolution. Since then, it has become a favourite go-to source on news about Libya, for many in Libya and around the world, regularly attracting millions of hits.

Recent News

Fifth Libyan-German Economic Forum kicks off in Tripoli

CBL renews call on Economy Ministry to prohibit imports without payment through official bank transfers starting from 15 June

Sitemap

  • Why subscribe?
  • Terms & Conditions
  • FAQs
  • Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
  • Subscribe now

Newsletters

    Be the first to know latest important news & events directly to your inbox.

    Sending ...

    By signing up, I agree to our TOS and Privacy Policy.

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password? Sign Up

    Create New Account!

    Fill the forms below to register

    *By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    All fields are required. Log In

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Login
    • Sign Up
    • Libya
    • Business
    • Advertising
    • About us
    • BusinessEye Magazine
    • Letters
    • Features
    • Why subscribe?
    • FAQs
    • Contact

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.