Tripoli, 10 September:
A group of thuwar injured in 17 February Revolution attempted today, Monday, to force their way into the Ministry . . .[restrict]of Health building in Tripoli. They said they were trying to draw the Ministry’s attention to their situation.
A spokesman for the ministry, Khaled Tamzini, said that security staff had managed to keep the situation under control. No significant damage had been caused, he said.
Staff were able to discuss the matter with the wounded peacefully, he added; there was no violence. He said that the protestors had appointed four of their number to speak on their behalf to the Undersecretary at the Ministry of Health and present their demands. [/restrict]