The Urban Expo and Forum 2022 is to be held at the Tripoli Sports City from 20 to 23 March.
Organizers report that over the four days participating companies will present their projects and services to the specialized visitor and the event will shed light on the architectural and engineering in Libya, in addition to the promising investment opportunities that will be presented to visitors.
The event will cover are the following sectors:
- Ministries, and state-owned executive bodies
- Real estate development and investment companies
- Federations of chambers and business councils
- Engineering and architecture consultancy firms
- Banks, financing funds and – investment portfolios
- Real estate brokers
- Organizations and professional unions
- Financial advisory companies and feasibility studies
The event aims to attract some of the strongest and best expertise of Libyan engineers and architects. It also aims to help create jobs and build partnerships with the best companies and engineering offices.
Organisers say the event also aims to find urgent scientific solutions to the problems afflicting Libyan cities and to move towards sustainable national development.
To this end it hopes to raise the level of the urban and environment life of Libyan citizens and achieve the aspirations of future generations.