By Libya Herald reporter.
Tobruk, 18 October 2015:
A number of members of the House of Representatives, including Essa Al-Araibi and HoR spokesman . . .[restrict]Faraj Buhashim, have said that they will agree to the government leadership proposals from UN Special Envoy Bernardino Leon. However, they will not accept the removal of General Khalifa Hafter under any conditions.
Last week Leon named HoR member Faiez Serraj as prime minister and Ahmed Maetig, Fathi Majbri and Musa Koni as deputy prime ministers.
Following a meeting this evening with delegates from eastern tribes, notably the Obeidat tribe, HoR members said that they were prepared to endorse the proposed UN-brokered agreement. However, any attempt to remove Hafter was a red line for them
They also said that but only the dialogue deal initialled by them on 11 July was acceptale.
The HoR is to reconvene tomorrow, Monday, to continue its deliberations on the Dialogue. Today’s meeting said that the session had to be broadcast live. [/restrict]