No Result
View All Result
Sunday, November 30, 2025
23 °c
Tripoli
24 ° Sat
24 ° Sun
  • Advertising
  • Contact
LibyaHerald
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
LibyaHerald
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Zallaf starts 3,000 bpd Erawin production – Libya’s first new field

bySami Zaptia
March 30, 2023
Reading Time: 2 mins read
A A
Zallaf starts 3,000 bpd Erawin production – Libya’s first new field

Zallaf Oil's Erawin field made its first export shipment via Zawia port last week (Photo: Zallaf Oil).

Libya’s state owned Zallaf Oil and Gas Company announced Wednesday that it had officially started pumping crude oil operations within the alternative plan for early production from its Erawin oil field, at a rate of 3,000 barrels per day.

Transporting oil by tanker
Zallaf said it is one of the first companies to adopt a plan for transporting crude oil by tankers at a rate of 12 trips per day from the production tanks in the Erawin field to the surface treatment unit in the Sharara field of the Akakus Oil Operations Company.

It reported that the production rates of the Erawin field will reach more than 16,000 barrels per day when all wells and the pipeline linking Erawin and Sharara are ready.

This step comes in response to the National Oil Corporation’s policy of reaching production rates of approximately 2 million barrels per day soon.

Meanwhile, Libya’s Ministry of Oil and Gas posted its appreciation of the fruitful efforts made by the management, employees and technicians of the Zallaf Libya Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company.

RELATED POSTS

Zallaf makes its first Erawin oilfield crude export via Zawia port

Early production from Zallaf’s Erawin field exceeds 100,000 barrels – only 5 weeks from launch

It said the early production started from the Erawin field located in the Murzuq oil basin is the inauguration of the first production addition from a new oil field.

The Ministry of Oil and Gas also added that it appreciates Zallaf’s efforts to start linking the Shader field with the Al-Faregh field, so that production begins from this field, which was discovered years ago and was only developed now by Zallaf.

 

NOC’s Sanalla reviews Zallaf’s operations, including Al-Atshan field (libyaherald.com)

British energy services company Petrofac secures US$ 100 m EPCC contract with Zallaf Libya (libyaherald.com)

Zallaf’s first development Erawin field completed: NOC (libyaherald.com)

NOC reshuffles subsidiary board of directors: Mellitah, AGOCO, Harouge and Zallaf | (libyaherald.com)

Zallaf and NOC discuss new South Refinery | (libyaherald.com)

Zallaf Oil Libya and Repsol discuss field development and pipeline | (libyaherald.com)

Zallaf Oil surveys Atshan field, airstrip and future gas export line | (libyaherald.com)

NOC and Zallaf discuss plan for optimal development of Erawin field | (libyaherald.com)

Zallaf oil meets Petrofac to discuss implementation of projects | (libyaherald.com)

Zallaf and Petrofac discuss implementation of the early production equipment project | (libyaherald.com)

NOC, Zallaf and De Golyer-McNoughton discuss development plans for discovered and undeveloped fields | (libyaherald.com)

 

Tags: Erawin oilfield Zallaf

Related Posts

Benghazi Security Directorate warns against charging any commission on e-payments
Business

Benghazi Security Directorate warns against charging any commission on e-payments

November 29, 2025
Ministry of Housing in discussions with Ernst & Young in London
Business

Libya needs over one million housing units over next 10 years costing over 200 billion dinars

November 29, 2025
Minister of Industry meets the Committee for Localisation of Oil Materials and Equipment Industry
Business

Industry and Minerals Ministry signs MoU with Hungary’s Rotary International Co. for joint infrastructure investment projects

November 29, 2025
NOC announces force majeure at Zawia port
Business

NOC reviews Poland’s Puna oil company’s 2025-26 exploration plans in the Murzuq Basin

November 29, 2025
LAIP delegation visits Maputo, Mozambique to recover seized rice project
Business

Libya Africa Investment Portfolio holds coordination meeting with Nigerian embassy on Transit Corridors Project

November 28, 2025
Libyan Export Promotion Centre changes to become Libyan Export Development Authority – new logo adopted
Business

Libyan Export Development Authority to launch subsidised direct shipping service to Sub-Saharan African ports

November 28, 2025
Next Post
Jumhouria and National Commercial Bank announce raised cash withdrawal limits during Ramadan

Jumhouria and National Commercial Bank announce raised cash withdrawal limits during Ramadan

Libya Post visits the French Postal Corporation: Agree on technical and development cooperation

Libya Post visits the French Postal Corporation: Agree on technical and development cooperation

libyaherald-Ads

Top Stories

  • NESDB discusses food security and social protection with World Food Programme

    ‘‘Serious interest from American companies in returning to the Libyan market confirms their confidence in the path of reform and stability’’

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Seventy percent of waste is recyclable and can earn money – councils must work with the private sector to solve their recycling problems

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Security plan within Tripoli has resulted in the resolution of several cases: Interior Minister Trabelsi

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Public Prosecutor’s Office initiates legal proceedings against members of criminal gang involved in organizing illegal migration by sea

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Libya’s energy transition represents one of North Africa’s most significant infrastructure opportunities: LBBC Chairman Peter Millett

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
ADVERTISEMENT
LibyaHerald

The Libya Herald first appeared on 17 February 2012 – the first anniversary of the Libyan Revolution. Since then, it has become a favourite go-to source on news about Libya, for many in Libya and around the world, regularly attracting millions of hits.

Recent News

Benghazi Security Directorate warns against charging any commission on e-payments

Libya needs over one million housing units over next 10 years costing over 200 billion dinars

Sitemap

  • Why subscribe?
  • Terms & Conditions
  • FAQs
  • Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
  • Subscribe now

Newsletters

    Be the first to know latest important news & events directly to your inbox.

    Sending ...

    By signing up, I agree to our TOS and Privacy Policy.

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password? Sign Up

    Create New Account!

    Fill the forms below to register

    *By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    All fields are required. Log In

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Login
    • Sign Up
    • Libya
    • Business
    • Advertising
    • About us
    • BusinessEye Magazine
    • Letters
    • Features
    • Why subscribe?
    • FAQs
    • Contact

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.