The Libyan Export Promotion Centre’s Third Scientific Conference for Non-oil Exports will be hels from the 5 to 6 September, at Tripoli’s Corinthia hotel. The Minister of Economy and Trade Mohamed Hwej will be opening the event.
The event’s broad five-point agenda will be:
- Reviewing the recommendations of the previous conference
- Obstacles and solutions to non-oil exports
- Means to develop local production and increase exports into new markets
- Displaying successful export promotion experiments
- Proposing effective mechanisms and programmes to promote Libyan non-oil exports.
The two-day event will present 10 papers over four sessions on:
- Legislation and reforms
- Problems and obstacles
- Leading successful export promotion experiments
- Developing manufacture for exports