Announcement regarding the business card for small merchants and craftsmen (individual licenses)
The state National Commercial Bank (NCB) announced the start of receiving applications for the issue of the US$ 100,000 limit business debit Mastercard starting tomorrow, Sunday 12 November.
Sole trader merchants or craftsmen must have a current account with the NCB and must have a valid Central Bank of Libya (CBL) Key (to mitigate foreign currency fraud).
The trade activity must not be subject to the approval of the Food and Drug Control Department, and the applicant for issuing the card must submit a statement of his approval for the regulatory authorities to examine the movement of the card and purchases through it (to mitigate foreign currency fraud).
The supplier must undertake to submit customs declarations to the bank within a period not exceeding two months from the date of deducting the amount from the card balance (to mitigate foreign currency fraud).
Documents required to obtain a CBL Key
- Have a valid commercial license
- Be registered in the Commercial Register and Supplier Register
- Be registered in the Statistical Code
- Have a valid Chamber of Commerce subscription
- Have a Tax Payment Certificate
- Must have paid up Social Security subscriptions
- Have a National ID Number and a copy of the passport of the license holder