No Result
View All Result
Sunday, May 24, 2026
23 °c
Tripoli
24 ° Sat
24 ° Sun
  • Advertising
  • Contact
LibyaHerald
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Libya
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Magazine
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Register
No Result
View All Result
LibyaHerald
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Aldabaiba inaugurates 51st Tripoli International Fair – 500 companies and 30 countries participating

bySami Zaptia
April 22, 2025
Reading Time: 2 mins read
A A
Aldabaiba inaugurates 51st Tripoli International Fair – 500 companies and 30 countries participating

‎Tripoli based Libyan Prime Minister, Abd Alhamid Aldabaiba,‎ inaugurated yesterday the activities of the 51st edition of the Tripoli International Fair (22-28 April), held at the capital’s fairgrounds.

The Tripoli government reports that this edition witnessed the widest international participation in years with more than 30 countries from different continents of the world, in addition to 500 local and international companies operating in various sectors and industries.

Tripoli International Fair is one of the oldest exhibitions in the region, established in 1927, and constitutes a platform for trade exchange and communication between Libya and the world.‎

‎In his speech during the opening ceremony, Aldabaiba stressed that Tripoli International Fair is not just an annual economic event, but rather a symbol of the economic and cultural identity of Libya, pointing out that the government has succeeded in recovering all the lands and properties of Tripoli International Fairgrounds by law, in order to preserve this national heritage, which is one of the oldest exhibitions in the region.‎

RELATED POSTS

Libyan, Indonesian and Tunisian B2B meetings held at Tripoli International Fair 2025 – MoU’s signed

Transport Minister Shahoubi meets Jordanian business delegation to discuss improving economic cooperation

‎The Prime Minister ‎‎explained that his government views exhibitions and conferences as vital tools to advance development and enhance the investment environment, announcing the launch of the “Tripoli Exhibition and Convention Centre” project, which is expected to be one of the largest specialised centers in North Africa, according to the highest international standards.‎

‎Aldabaiba stressed that the future of Libya is optimistic and joyful, and that Libya is returning strongly to its natural position on the map of trade and investment. Libya can turn into a pivotal economic centre in the Mediterranean, and a strategic corridor between Africa and Europe, he added. He said the percentage of new investment licenses reached 42 percent last year and that attendances at the 2025 Tripoli International Fair were also up by 60 percent on the 2024 figures. ‎

He said his government is working for permanent peace, sustainable development and a strong civilian state. We hold out our hands to all those who want to partner us in building this state: a new, bright and safe Libya, he concluded.

‎After his speech, Aldabaiba toured the exhibition, during which he was briefed on the different sections of the events and the participating companies, listening to explanations from the organisers of the exhibition about the projects and offers that are being displayed this year.‎

The grand opening ceremony included several Ministers, Deputy Ministers and Tripoli based Ambassadors.

Tags: TIF 2025Tripoli International Fair 2025

Related Posts

Zueitina Oil Co. successfully tests new B1-106/4 well with production rate exceeding 3,000 bpd
Business

Zueitina Oil Company’s Low-Pressure Gas Compressor Project at Field 103A resumes

May 22, 2026
Mellitah Oil and Gas launches its tree planting campaign at El-Feel oil field
Business

Mellitah completes second heavy lifting operation at Bouri field – supporting its “zero flaring” goal

May 22, 2026
Mitiga airport closure to continue due to militia fighting
Business

Malta Civil Aviation Authority’s Security Department visits Tripoli’s Mitiga airport with view to restarting flights

May 22, 2026
Minister of Economy visits Tripoli Port – discusses accelerating goods processing time to reduce cost of imports
Business

Minister of Economy visits Tripoli Port – discusses accelerating goods processing time to reduce cost of imports

May 22, 2026
Tripoli Chamber invites investment proposals for its buildings
Business

Industry Pioneers Conference and Forum held in Tripoli – as a national platform to support Libyan industry and enhance economic partnership

May 21, 2026
Austria’s OMV opens Benghazi office and holds meeting to discuss Contract Development Area No. 91
Business

Austria’s OMV opens Benghazi office and holds meeting to discuss Contract Development Area No. 91

May 21, 2026
Next Post
GNU to take oath at Benghazi HoR session and budget to be approved at Tripoli session: GNU

Libya is facing major internal and external economic challenges that cannot and will not be ignored: PM Aldabaiba

NESDB discusses food security and social protection with World Food Programme

Libyan Economic Forum to adopt national development and reform strategy

Top Stories

  • CBL receives results from meetings with international banks

    Central Bank of Libya source to Libya Herald: Direct transfers will effectively end the black market’s monopoly on foreign currency

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Court of Appeal acquits former Qaddafi intelligence chief Senussi, and others, of all charges related to suppression of protesters during 2011 revolution

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Suspect arrested in possession of over 400 currency debit cards destined for money laundering via UAE and Turkey

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • CBL to inject US$ 3 billion in May and another US$ 3.5 billion in June to meet accumulated demand and stabilise currency and commodity markets

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Bosnia Herzegovina engineering company Energoinvest signs € 2.71 million contract with Libyan Iron and Steel Co to construct a power station

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
ADVERTISEMENT
LibyaHerald

The Libya Herald first appeared on 17 February 2012 – the first anniversary of the Libyan Revolution. Since then, it has become a favourite go-to source on news about Libya, for many in Libya and around the world, regularly attracting millions of hits.

Recent News

Zueitina Oil Company’s Low-Pressure Gas Compressor Project at Field 103A resumes

Mellitah completes second heavy lifting operation at Bouri field – supporting its “zero flaring” goal

Sitemap

  • Why subscribe?
  • Terms & Conditions
  • FAQs
  • Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
  • Subscribe now

Newsletters

    Be the first to know latest important news & events directly to your inbox.

    Sending ...

    By signing up, I agree to our TOS and Privacy Policy.

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password? Sign Up

    Create New Account!

    Fill the forms below to register

    *By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    All fields are required. Log In

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Login
    • Sign Up
    • Libya
    • Business
    • Advertising
    • About us
    • BusinessEye Magazine
    • Letters
    • Features
    • Why subscribe?
    • FAQs
    • Contact

    © 2022 LibyaHerald - Powered by Sparx Solutions.

    This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.