Benghazi Municipality and Benghazi Chamber of Commerce, together with NGOs, are to support a conference and exhibition in the city from 25 to 26 November as part of the activities of the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
They invite all entrepreneurs and owners of small, medium and emerging enterprises to participate in the conference and the accompanying exhibition (Bader Sustainable Entrepreneurship) in order to encourage entrepreneurs. The objectives of the forum and exhibition are:
- Encouraging entrepreneurship and developing small and emerging businesses in the city of Benghazi.
- Providing a platform for emerging and small projects to communicate with investors and donors.
- Identifying best practices in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Owners of emerging and small projects in the city of Benghazi.
- Investors and businessmen.
- Governmental and private agencies that support entrepreneurship.
Forum and exhibition activities:
- Discussion sessions and workshops on entrepreneurship.
- An exhibition for emerging and small projects.
- Meetings between owners of emerging and small projects, investors and businessmen.
- The project must be emerging or small.
- The project must already be existing or under construction.
- The project must be compatible with the terms and conditions of the forum and exhibition.