By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 23 October 2021:
The Director of the Department of Asian and Australian Affairs discusses with the Ambassador of South Korea the return of its companies to complete their suspended projects in Libya.
The Director of the Department of Asian and Australian Affairs at the Libyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Al-Naas, met last Wednesday with the Ambassador of South Korea, Lee Sang Yoo.
During the meeting, held at the Ministry’s headquarters in Tripoli, a number of files of common interest were discussed, including:
- The revival of the Joint Committee
- Strengthening relations between the two countries
- Reopening the Korean embassy to conduct its work from Tripoli
- Activating the consulate section to provide visas starting from the end of this month
- The return of Korean companies to complete their stalled projects as soon as possible