By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 18 November 2013:
Fifteen people in Tajoura are said to have been seized today by Misratan forces as . . .[restrict]the latter took part in the Misrata withdrawal from the capital.
The Misratans had a safe conduct through Tajoura, where on Saturday intensive fighting between Misrata and Tajoura forces left 4 dead and some 40 wounded.
However, the Libya Herald has been told by Misratan sources that as a column moved through, it was fired on. In response, the Misratans seized 15 people from Tajoura and took them with them.
Just hours earlier on Sunday evening, however, Misrata and Tajoura officials had carried out a prisoner exchange with Tajoura handing over 17 young Misratan men. [/restrict]